Some New Children’s Books
-
It is almost the end of the year and it is time to send out some more news
about new books in the Children’s area! The first book is Stories for South
Asia...
Things I like to do as a teacher.
-
Starting off a fresh year with a new category: Teacher Talk. In this
section I would like to document all my findings about teaching, both being
a teacher ...
INF506 Assignment 2 - OLJ/Evaluative Statement
-
Part A
*Evaluative Statement using 3 experiences documented in my OLJ*
Selecting appropriate technology to meet learning objectives or to solve
organisa...
Mashable books
-
Check out this great posting on Monster Mashup Books. from Fremont
Libraries in California, USA. The post was created by celticlibrarian.
The picture abov...
Official Opening
-
The Ingleburn Centre will be officially opened during a family gala day on
7 March 2009 at about 2pm.
The new library will go "live" on the 9 March 2009, o...
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!
-
Today is my last day here at West Ryde library.
I've been here for about four months, and I have to say every day has been
enjoyable. It's been great gett...
0 comments:
Post a Comment